Bay Area, CA
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science companyLet's. As a Series-A company with $20m in funding, we're rapidly scaling our global presence to revolutionize the "data part" of data science.
Our automated data discovery and feature generation platform automatically connects a company's data to thousands of relevant premium, partner, and open data sources to extract an optimal feature set based on model impact. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to combine a vision with a strong mind for operations, execution and growth. This role will be responsible for managing field marketing, PR, and sales enablement activities, in addition to event planning and execution. You will work closely with leadership to create sales tools which resonate with our audience and work closely with the content lead to create compelling collateral and presentations that effectively communicate Exploriums’s value.
● Drive online and offline B2B marketing efforts, including supporting trade shows, sponsorships, channel and community partners
● Work closely with sales to provide the information, content, and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively including development of buyer personas, customized sales presentation and marketing collaterals, sales tools and training
● Manage resources and budget to plan and oversee company participation in industry events, proprietary events, meet ups and face to face engagements
● Identify and maximize opportunities including press and speaking placements. Support sales efforts and build relationships with external stakeholders and partners
● Manage lead generation efforts with a focus on funnel optimization.
● Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis
● 5+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing
● Work closely with the sales and BD teams to align key efforts around lead generation and customer/partner enablement
● Work with marketing teams to develop the corporate brand and messaging, including market differentiation, customer feedback, and market traction
● Outside the box thinking in relation to increasing lead flow.
● Proven track record of successfully marketing technical products or complex technologies.
● Lead marketing communications activities including PR.
● Partner with the customer success team to develop a customer-centric marketing and retention program
● Ability to travel regularly for meetings, networking events, trade shows
● Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
● Proven sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple brand assets and communication vehicles
● Preference for experience in Data or AI
● Preference for an individual with startup company experience
● Preference for experience in PR/AR
● Experience with Salesforce / SaaS a big plus