Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
Explorium is constantly growing and scaling and so is our HR team. We are looking for a talented Technical Recruiter with strong sourcing skills. As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on our success and enable our growth by hiring excellent people.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great experience for each candidate.
- Manage the recruitment process for your roles, including scan CV's, conduct phone interviews.
- Schedule phone calls, interviews, hiring committees and more.
- Work closely with our leadership team to profile the best candidates and design an optimized hiring process.
- Tracking and building an exceptional candidate experience.
- Identify opportunities for improving our HR processes.
- Organize meetups and more.
- Proven Hands-on experience with Sourcing for Tech positions, interviewing and evaluation of candidates (minimum 2 years).
- Love to source, but also enjoy managing relationships with direct or agency applicants. Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- Worked with recruiting tools: Workable, Greenhouse ,Comeet- a big Plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Detail and team oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.