Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are in hyper-growth mode and expanding the team significantly.
Explorium is looking for an exceptional product designer that is passionate about turning complex products into an easy-to-use and intuitive experience. We are a hyper-growing, innovative, well-funded start-up, and this is a great time to join our growing design team and help shape our UX holistic experience from our platform main user flows to our style guide redesign, work on designing features from early prototypes to final implementation.
About the role:
- Be part of the design team that defines the next generation of Explorium’s platform.
- Redesign the existing products into a new unified seamless experience.
- Shape and design existing and new features and be involved in all stages of the product design, working closely with all departments related.
- Establish data-driven UX processes in order to enhance product usage by creating an explainable, easy-to-use experience for different personas.
- Collaborate with R&D teams to deliver features.
- Design detailed UI that translates the UX concepts to product artifacts.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience designing experts’ B2B SaaS (complex web applications) in a fast-paced environment.
- A Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage your tasks to meet deadlines.
- Fluent English.
- Experience designing data and AI applications - Significant advantage.
Please include URLs or PDF files of your portfolio in addition to a CV.