Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are in hyper-growth mode and expanding the team significantly. We are looking for a star product manager, with great passion to transform the world of data science.
As a senior product manager, you will have a unique opportunity to influence the design of a groundbreaking data science platform. You'll define the product strategies consistent with the company's vision and translate them into detailed requirements that maximize our customer experience and value.
- Define the product roadmap to achieve the company's business goals.
- Design new capabilities that increase business value, adoption, and user engagement.
- Engage with customers & other customer-facing teams to understand business needs/goals and translate these to flows and use cases.
- Define key performance indicators to evaluate product value.
- Drive roadmap execution by working closely with the engineering, data & UX teams.
- Provide product subject matter expertise in support of various company functions (marketing, customer success, sales).
- 4+ Years of experience as a Product Manager working on AI products.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent engineering degree.
- Experience in building customer-facing expert systems products.
- Domain knowledge of machine learning & data science – A big advantage.
- Technical experience in previous roles. Knowledge in SQL/Python – Advantage.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative and critical thinking abilities.