Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are in hyper-growth mode and expanding the team significantly.
As a product manager, you’ll be responsible for our roadmap execution. You will be driving our product release cycle. You will be working with cross-functional teams to manage and prioritize the product backlog and releases according to user needs & internal and external commitments.
- Drive the product release cycle: define priorities, identify bottlenecks and remove roadblocks to ensure delivery.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to create, define and prioritize a product backlog.
- Work closely with R&D to plan and execute sprints.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices for continuous improvement.
- identify opportunities for internal capabilities to drive efficiency and reduce waste.
- 2+ years of work experience as a Product Manager, or similar role in product management, working in agile development methodologies.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent engineering degree.
- Strong leadership and exceptional project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams.
- Technical background with knowledge of SaaS development.
- Team player and good communication abilities.
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.