Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $120 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
As a program manager you will be responsible for our roadmap execution. You will own the E2E release cycle delivery.
Working with cross functional teams in R&D and handling all integration work to lead to timely, quality deliverables.
You will represent R&D in interactions with external stakeholders & lead process improvement, identify bottlenecks, risks and raise flags as needed.
- Track the R&D activities and the progress and communicate project status to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure execution of management / product management decisions and priorities
- Asses risks , anticipate bottlenecks and escalate issues with a problem solving orientation
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Interact closely with Product management and other stakeholders in the company with a goal of creating open communication channels
- Leverage your experience to adjust program and project management methodologies and tools to company needs ; act as the processes champion
- 4+ years of experience as a program / project manager
- Computer science / engineering degree
- Work experience in Agile development environment
- Proven experience leading process improvements
- Strong coordination skills along with multi tasking capabilities to get things done in dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with JIRA
- previous experience working on AI product- preferred
- Technical background with knowledge of SaaS development - Advantage