Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $120 million.
Explorium provides the first External Data Platform to improve Analytics and Machine Learning. Explorium enables organizations to automatically discover and use thousands of relevant data signals to improve predictions and ML model performance. Explorium External Data Platform empowers data scientists and analysts to acquire and integrate third-party data efficiently, cost-effectively and in compliance with regulations. With faster, better insights from their models, organizations across fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce can increase revenue, streamline operations and reduce risks.
As a product analyst, you will work closely with a variety of departments in the organization (Customer Success, Data Science, Sales) to solve the most impactful challenges in the current workflows.
You would run many use cases on our platform and become an expert user in order to find fresh ideas and extract new features to feed our roadmap. In addition, you will build explainable flows, documentation, and product tours to improve our product explainability and usability. You are expected to cultivate new ideas and discover new opportunities by constantly engaging with users of the platform. Lastly, you would utilize BI tools to generate valuable insights.
- +2 years of experience in data analysis using SQL/Python .
- Superb analytical skills.
- Thrive in a hyper-growing startup environment.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- A team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as business sense.
- Quick learner, proactive/can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of data science - a big advantage.