Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
As a product analyst, you will work closely with a variety of departments in the organization (Customer Success, Data Science, Sales) to solve challenges in the current workflow.
You would run many use cases on our platform and become an expert user in order to find new ideas and extracted features to feed our roadmap. In addition, you will build explainable flows, documentation, and product tours to improve our product explainability and usability. You are expected to cultivate new ideas and discover new opportunities by constantly engaging with users of the platform. Lastly, you would utilize BI tools to generate valuable insights.
- +2 years of experience in data analysis using SQL/Python .
- Superb analytical skills.
- Thrive in a hyper-growing startup environment.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- A team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as business sense.
- Quick learner, proactive/can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and oral).
- Understanding of data science - a big advantage.