- Play a central role in Explorium’s product management team and drive the next revolution in data science.
- Work with a cutting-edge R&D organization and collaborate closely with winning Pre-Sales and Customer Success functions, while balancing immediate needs and on-going processes.
- Solicit and capture product ideas from both inside and outside the company.
- Ensure that your team is focused and working on the most valuable missions.
- Guide and collaborate with engineering in planning, execution and management of resources, roadmap and releases.
- Oversee and control the product release cycle, identify and act proactively to solve bottlenecks and raise flags when needed.
- Anticipate use cases in order to build a scalable platform with built-in future-proofing to handle massive real-time events.
- Thrive in a hyper-growing startup environment.
- 4+ Years of experience as a Product Manager working with SaaS products
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Experience in building customer-facing products using data.
- Experience in building product plans, considering multiple constraints and goals, tracking progress and communicating it constantly and clearly
- Decent technical understanding
- Excellent communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Domain knowledge of machine learning - Big advantage
- Computer Science degree or equivalent engineering degree - Big advantage