Explorium is a disruptive data science company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning. The automated Explorium Platform enables organizations to discover and use third-party data to improve analytics and ML model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks. Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce.
Explorium is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Product led Growth Director to lead Explorium’s freemium offering growth strategy.
As the director of Product led Growth, you will have a unique opportunity to shape & lead our freemium business strategy to drive new user acquisition, adoption and conversion. You will own the business outcomes for this offering and oversee customer journey end-to-end, and lead user acquisition programs to help new users become successful using our External Data Platform, Free Edition.
- Drive Explorium’s freemium business strategy and execute a high-powered acquisition engine to fuel growth.
- Own the freemium offering strategy and roadmap to meet business goals.
- Seek to deeply understand how users perceive the value of the Explorium external data platform and translate these into an action plan. Establish and optimize the product-led customer journeys from product qualified lead (PQL) to loyal customer, including ownership of trial experiences, trial-to-paid conversion, self-purchasing, self-onboarding, self-adoption, self-upgrade, self-upsell of Helpshift capabilities, self-renewal, and in-product viral loops. Identify and reduce friction points in each step of the experience resulting in increasing speed of conversions, conversion rates, and product-sourced land & expand revenue.
- Establish a data-driven business process that enables rapid experimentation to guide product-led growth strategy and execution.
- Scale top of the funnel user growth from acquisition to activation to referral, and optimize the conversion of users from freemium to paying customers
- Deliver growth forecasts, report on KPIs, and partner with the sales team to generate revenue projections
- Partner with the Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and Product teams
- 5+ years of experience as a product-led growth manager or a similar role
- Proven previous experience in driving product-led growth initiatives for commercially successful B2B SaaS companies, launching successful freemium, open-source offering
- Deep knowledge and command of product usage and user metrics and analytics, data science minded
- Experience in SEO, growth marketing, and social media campaigns
- Direct experience as a product manager or growth marketing for a SaaS B2B or B2BC product offering - Significant advantage
- Experience in building user communities
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Revenue), prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Deep technological understanding, familiarity with data and AI products
- Excellent communication skills