Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are growing and searching for an experienced BI Team Lead to join us!
We are looking for a highly skilled individual, experienced in establishing business intelligence solutions and practices, with a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies,, hands-on, who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
As a BI Team Lead, you will:
- Lead, design and implement business intelligence capabilities to enable a data driven product and organization
- Define Explorium BI’s strategy, and drive the selection of tools and technologies
- Work with company stakeholders to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure company’s performance and customer usage
- Drive and execute requirements gathering, data modeling, and reports development
- Lead and mentor a small team (will grow per need)
- Collaborate with Product & RnD teams to ensure quality data and metrics collection
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications
- 2+ years leadership experience as BI team lead
- 4+ years of experience as a BI developer
- Experience with establishing BI solution & capabilities from the grown up
- Experience with DWH design and data pipelines development
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases