WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer who will join the Explorium Quality & Automation team, a problem solver with experience writing test cases, eager to make an impact on our product and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing automation coverage solutions and analyzing automation/manual product Issues.
You will work closely with the R&D scrum team and will be a QA feature owner that participates in all scrum activities, write and design test cases, improve automation tests and escalate product problems.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills- a must
* Experience with testing and analyzing data/databases - a must
* Ability to identify bugs, duplicate them, perform additional research, and track the bug lifecycle
* Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, like to dig and improve product quality.
* Knowledge in JS and Selenium - advantage
* Familiarity with data science, data analytics world - advantage
* Familiarity with Testim.io, Pytest and Postman Newman solutions - advantage
* Familiarity with Atlassian platform - advantage
* You have excellent communication skills in English
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
* You will deep dive into our technology and product
* You will learn how we use the python, Testim.io, Postman Neoman frameworks
* You will build relationships with teams in R&D
* You will start adding automation test cases to our CI coverage using our frameworks
* You will maintain the ongoing CI automation issues in Jenkins product tests
* You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Explorium products by facing hands-on issues
* You will control and address release issues
* You will maintain and improve existing automation solutions to our product coverage requests
* You will define test strategies, analyze test results and validate functionality