Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a passion for data and complex systems to join Explorium’s R&D group.
As part of our team, you’ll take an active role in developing Explorium’s AI based data science platform and get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies including Python, Kubernetes, Machine Learning and different AWS frameworks.
- Act as a lead architectural role in a cross-functional and high performance development team in an agile oriented environment.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Promote technical best practices, industry standards and architectural concepts with engineering teams.
- Act as source of knowledge of cloud services, infrastructure and architectures.
- Substantial hands-on work.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 3+ years as a software architect or team tech lead.
- 8+ years experience with designing and building large scale SaaS systems.
- Experience in designing and building microservices based architectures.
- Experience with AWS Services.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them clearly to various audiences.
- Knowledge of Python, Celery and Sqlalchemy is a plus.