Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
Explorium is looking for an outstanding sales and operations manager to join our operations team.
- Own the sales funnel - you will be in charge of every piece of data that runs through Salesforce - including working closely with our sales and marketing teams to identify bottlenecks and assure data hygiene.
- Build reports dashboards that will help us measure all activities across the funnel.
- Work closely with operations leadership to extract the right insights and actions coming from the analysis and come up with creative solutions.
- Work with the sales team to assure the correct deal flows, CRM adherence and identify issues within the sales cycle.
- Help build and define exploriums sales operations functions in long term.
- Dive deep into CRM data to assure synchronization, and identify opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or similar.
- 2-3 years of sales/marketing ops experience within established teams.
- Experience with Salesforce and proven ability to build reports and dashboards.
- Experience with BI platform/Salesforce reports.
- Ability to extract to turn reports and dashboards into insights and actions.
- Fluent English (you will be working with our global sales teams).
- Hubspot experience.
- SQL and work with DB’s.