Location: Lehi, Utah, US
Explorium is a disruptive data science company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning. The automated Explorium Platform enables organizations to discover and use third-party data to improve analytics and ML model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks.
Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce.
Join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team as it creates a new category through innovation, diversity, and collaboration.
About the Role:
We are looking for a driven, analytically oriented individual to join our Client Facing Data Science team. In this relationship-building role, you’ll be relied on to interface directly with our clients and prospects, and guide them through the process of structuring successful data science projects. You’ll be the first contact for our clients and prospects with Explorium’s vast data science organization. You will introduce our customers to our products, frame their business needs into predictive modeling use cases, and answer both technical and high-level questions. Finally, you’ll present the impact of Exporium’s solutions to clients and show them the value of data enrichment.
- Present and demonstrate Explorium’s product to prospective clients - both technical and non-technical executives.
- Design use case objectives and success criteria, with an understanding of our capabilities and client needs.
- Identify critical requirements and align with experts throughout Explorium to bring together the right resources and capabilities.
- Present key insights to clients on the potential value of their data and how to interpret predictive machine learning models.
- Prior experience interfacing with external clients and presenting demos and solutions, with a strong understanding and background in data science, or:
- Prior experience in data science and a strong desire to move into a client-facing role.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, statistics, or related field.
- Familiarity with data science concepts such as data acquisition and cleaning, the major types of machine learning models used in business contexts, and model explainability.
- Extremely strong communication skills, ability to relay technical information to executives and non-technical audiences.