Explorium is a disruptive data science company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning. The automated Explorium Platform enables organizations to discover and use third-party data to improve analytics and ML model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks.
Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce.
Join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team as it creates a new category through innovation, diversity, and collaboration.
About the Role:
We are looking for a key hire on our revenue operations team to assist us in building out scalable and sustainable processes. This role will reports to our Revenue Operations Manager and will work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and senior leadership throughout the revenue team.
Help drive efficiency and growth of a thriving revenue organization by:
- Supporting the Revenue Operations leader with regards to territory planning, quota attainment and performance, forecasting, and all pipeline aspects.
- Work with marketing and revenue leadership to deliver and iterate on core reporting.
- Own and maintain data integrity in Salesforce to reflect correct insight in the Sales pipeline.
- Partner with RevOps leader to develop scalable processes for the revenue team.
- Lead multiple short-term projects from envision to completion. Including weekly updates to revenue leadership on status of the projects.
- Track monthly, quarterly, and yearly results and accomplishments generated by the revenue organization.
- Help identifying areas of improvement for subsequent quarters and provide estimate goals
- Help analyze and identify new market opportunities for the revenue organization.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years previous work experience in highly analytical roles within consulting, business operations, finance or similar.
- Strong communication skills with experience on cross functional teams.
- Experience with Salesforce. Specifically experience with reports, dashboards and Sales Cloud strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the following softwares is preferred:
- Sales enablement tools (such as Outreach or Salesloft)
- Marketing Automation (such as Hubspot or Marketo)
- Revenue intelligence (such as Gong or Chorus)
- Proficient in data analysis and Excel. Specifically with pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Experience with business intelligence (BI) is a plus.