Location: Various, US
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science software company that is rapidly expanding its presence globally.
We believe in a new paradigm. One where companies can easily and automatically reach the vast world of data and solve their business needs using the most advanced data science and machine learning capabilities. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists and business leaders with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your job will be to find and engage prospects and drive continued sales growth. We are looking for high-energy and driven BDR’s to work with our fast-growing team of ambitious people. You will interact daily with world-class Data Scientists, Marketers, and Sales Executives. You are skilled at managing your time, learning new technologies, and staying focused on the goal.
Explorium works with Fortune size companies across industries including banking, insurance, eCommerce, consumer packaged goods, and consulting as well as leading emerging start-ups.
- Professionally and persistently follow up with leads via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Book qualified meetings and generate pipeline as an individual contributor, as well as a team player
- Meet or exceed assigned goals from Sales while promoting cooperation, best practices, providing assistance, and motivating others
- Understand industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all professional fronts
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to help develop and improve marketing materials
- Maintain up-to-date information in Salesforce.com
- 1+ years of client-facing sales development experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to lead executive-level discussions
- History of creative, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up messaging
- Consistent over-target achievement
- Commitment, attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking needed to thrive in a performance-oriented culture
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision and in a multi-cultural environment
Nice to haves:
- Prior SDR/BDR experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience at high-growth, SaaS company.
- Salesforce, Salesloft (or similar), LinkedIn experience.
- Technical degree
- Experience with Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, or AI