Explorium is a cutting-edge data science software company that is rapidly expanding its presence globally.
We believe in a new paradigm. One where companies can easily and automatically reach the vast world of data and solve their business needs using the most advanced data science and machine learning capabilities. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists and business leaders with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
We are looking for high-energy and driven account executives to help promote Explorium and close big deals. Successful candidates will have a proven ability to execute with seven or more years of enterprise software sales focused on enterprise machine learning, data products, analytics, and/or data science software products. Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment is critical.
As an Enterprise Sales Director at Explorium, you are skilled at navigating the customer buying process, conveying value and compressing the sales cycle. You bring a passion for innovation and translating complex technology into a high-ROI business outcome. You are skilled at qualifying opportunities, managing your time and that of your team wisely, and staying focused on the goal.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engage with CDOs, CTOs, CMOs, IT executives, Data Scientists and other key stakeholders
- Manage and grow a pipeline of Fortune and mid-sized organizations
- Maintain impeccable Salesforce hygiene on all active opportunities and customer activity
- Use solution selling to create and demonstrate value for customers
- Strong qualification and time management skills; excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong listening skills and ability to think strategically about structuring and winning deals
- Experienced and leveraging Sales technology, such as CRM, Sales Engagement, 3rd party data bases and such.
- Minimum of 7+ years field sales experience within machine learning, data products, analytics, and/or data science tools and technologies in a SAAS environment.
- Proven track record of revenue overachievement, hunger to win.
- Metric driven focus in an ARR business environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Google Office, Salesloft and MSOffice environment
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player that knows how and when to enlist internal resources to ensure the desired outcome.
- Bachelor's Degree required.