Explorium is a disruptive data science company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning. The automated Explorium Platform enables organizations to discover and use third-party data to improve analytics and ML model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks.
Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce.
Join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team as it creates a new category through innovation, diversity, and collaboration.
A Day in the Life:
- To front line manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Responsible for the growth of revenue from the Sales Development Team. Deliver on opportunity, pipeline generated and activity targets on a consistent basis.
- Grow and support the team so that we can deliver excellent customer experience to our prospects.
- Own the coaching and development of the team through weekly 1:1s, team meetings and trainings.
- Help the team to bring potential prospects to an understanding of how our solution can match their organizational and individual needs.
- Work with different functions of the business; finance, sales ops, support and sales to ensure alignment across the organization locally and globally.
- Work with the Marketing team to help refine marketing programs and drive quality leads.
The Expectation for Success:
- Have minimum 3+ years experience working in a metrics driven organization - sales leadership experience or strong SaaS sales experience required.
- Ability to build, manage, drive and motivate a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and supporter.
- Clear communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent selling skills with the ability to coach others and help develop opportunities with new prospects.
- Demonstrated passion and drive in current role.
- Proven track record in a metrics focused organization.
- Ability to multi-task/run multiple activities concurrently.
- Organizational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
- Strong work ethic and drive to achieve exceptional results.
- Desire to innovate and make significant process improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail.