Location: Lehi, Utah, US
Explorium is a disruptive data science company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning. The automated Explorium Platform enables organizations to discover and use third-party data to improve analytics and ML model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks.
Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce.
Join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team as it creates a new category through innovation, diversity, and collaboration.
At your job as Sale Operations and SFDC Admin you will own the sales funnel and will be in charge of every piece of data that runs through Salesforce, including working closely with our sales and marketing teams to identify bottlenecks and assure data hygiene.
- Own the sales funnel - you will be in charge of every piece of data that runs through Salesforce - including working closely with our sales and marketing teams to identify bottlenecks and assure data hygiene.
- Build reports dashboards that will help us measure all activities across the funnel.
- Work closely with operations leadership to extract the right insights and actions coming from the analysis and come up with creative solutions.
- Work with the sales team to assure the correct deal flows, CRM adherence and identify issues within the sales cycle.
- Help build and define exploriums sales operations functions in the long term.
- Dive deep into CRM data to assure synchronization, and identify opportunities.
- Insure integration with [other solutions
- Experience with Salesforce database structure: Rep assignments, Hierarchy (for example parent-child account relationship)
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or similar.
- 2-3 years of sales/marketing ops experience within established teams.
- Experience with Salesforce and proven ability to build reports and dashboards.
- Experience with BI platform/Salesforce reports.
- Ability to extract reports and dashboards into insights and actions.
- Hubspot experience.
- SQL and work with DB’s.