Bay Area, CA
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science companyLet's. As a Series-A company with $20m in funding, we're rapidly scaling our global presence to revolutionize the "data part" of data science.
Our automated data discovery and feature generation platform automatically connects a company's data to thousands of relevant premium, partner, and open data sources to extract an optimal feature set based on model impact. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
We are looking to bring on an Account Executive who is excited about building and growing new product sales experiences. They will work with the co-founders to build new sales processes as the company develops operations in the United States. Using your experience in the AI/ML field, the AE will generate new opportunities through prospecting and will manage the entire sales cycle to close.
You are a technical Account Executive who has knowledge of the AI/ML space. Creating and navigating the complex sales process while working in a technical field is an intellectual challenge you enjoy.
- Build and drive sales cycles
- Work closely with the VP of Sales, COO, CEO, and the rest of the sales team
- Manage and grow a pipeline of existing and new mid-market enterprise clients
- Develop and maintain an understanding of industry trends, competitive issues and products, and other related topics
- 5+ years of field sales experience with data science, big data, or analytics technologies in medium-sized enterprise accounts
- Proven record of achieving goals and increasing revenue growth
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree