Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that is rapidly expanding its presence globally. We believe in a new paradigm. One where companies can easily and automatically reach the vast world of data and solve their business needs using the most advanced data science and machine learning capabilities. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists and business leaders with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact. We’re looking for a highly motivated, technically savvy Support Engineer to join our growing Customer Support team in Israel. This role will report to the Head of Customer Support. The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. He/She will work in close collaboration with Explorium’s R&D, Customer Success, Data and Product Teams. He/She will be actively engaged in cross department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development. This is someone who understands the value of being customer-oriented, and can actively deliver exceptional support services to our customer base.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution and communication.
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously.
- Work with Explorium’s R&D, Data and Product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests.
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information.
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the company.
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams.
- Manage various internal projects, such as: training, ensuring support readiness for new feature releases, etc.
- Being a technical advocate for select VIP customers, working closely with the customer success and business teams.
- Be a team player and help those around you.
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis / development/ technical account management .
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud platforms and Logz.io (or other similar tools) and CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Multitasking and ability to work independently
- Proven track record of high communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- All communication, internal and external, require a high level of English.
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud - big advantage
- Preferable: experience with data, data science, machine learning tools and services