Location: US East
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that is rapidly expanding its presence globally. We believe in a new paradigm. One where companies can easily and automatically reach the vast world of data and solve their business needs using the most advanced data science and machine learning capabilities. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists and business leaders with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, technically savvy Support Engineer to join our growing Customer Support team in the East Coast. This role will report to the Head of Support.
The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. You will work in close collaboration with Explorium’s R&D, Customer Success, Data and Product Teams, and will be actively engaged in cross department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development. You understand the value of being customer-oriented, and will deliver exceptional support services to our customer base.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution and communication.
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously.
- Work with Explorium’s R&D, Data and Product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests.
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information.
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the company.
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams.
- Manage various internal projects, such as: training, ensuring support readiness for new feature releases, etc.
- Be a technical advocate for select VIP customers, working closely with the customer success and business teams.
- Be a team player and help those around you
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis / development/ technical account management -
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud platforms and Logz.io (or other similar tools) and CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk) -
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Multitasking and ability to work independently
- Proven track record of high communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud - big advantage
- Preferable: experience with data, data science, machine learning tools and services