Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $120 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
Explorium is looking for an IT HelpDesk to join our Security & IT department and take part in carrying out our IT program. This includes onboarding new users, installing new laptops, supporting global users, managing resources access installation and troubleshooting Security & IT tools ensuring compliance, security and performance.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for Explorium’s IT tasks, assist with IT systems compliance, tools integrity and ongoing security tasks. This requires cross functional teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills.
The IT Specialist will be a member of the information security department and reports directly to the IT Lead.
- Handle Employee Lifecycle Management: macOS & Windows10, granting permissions and providing basic IT end-user training.
- Provide software and hardware technical assistance.
- Support common SAAS tools in a cloud-centric environment.
- Improve IT processes and documentation.
- Maintain IT Inventory & handle procurement.
- Assist with ongoing security tasks.
- 2-4 year experience in an IT Specialist / HelpDesk / Support role.
- Experience in supporting macOS & Windows 10 operating systems - A Must.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace (GSuite) User Management - A Must.
- Familiarity with macOS & Windows MDM, Office365 , Atlassian, Slack, Fortigate networking, Zoom, Anti Virus/EDR and Jira Service Desk - Advantage!
- Previous experience in a startup environment - Advantage!
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.