Explorium is a leader in enabling data-driven go-to-market strategies. The company today announced it has been recognized as a Representative Vendor in the 2023 Gartner Market Guide for Revenue Data (RDS) Solutions. According to this report “Revenue data solutions support commercial teams by providing actionable insight on prospects and current customers.”
“We’re honored to be identified by Gartner in this important Market Guide report,” said Or Tamir, Co-Founder & COO at Explorium. “We believe that revenue data solutions like Explorium External Data Platform provide considerable value in the B2B world, as they allow customers to identify and build the right audiences for your GTM motion, optimize the approach by prioritizing the best candidates, and activate the sales and GTM teams by equipping them with everything they need to know about each target alongside a data-driven score.”
According to the report:
- One of the strategic planning assumptions is “By 2026, 65% of B2B sales organizations will transition from intuition-based to data-driven decision making using technology that unites workflow, data and analytics.”
- “Revenue data solutions support a variety of use cases across the commercial function, from demand generation to key account planning.”
- “RDS solutions are used across functions to facilitate scoring, planning, business analytics and data management.”
- Data diversity is an important component of revenue data solutions (RDS), and “For sales operations leaders seeking to consolidate vendors and simplify their tech stack, the depth and breadth of offerings may be a major factor in RDS selection.”
- “Data collection and protection methods and data accuracy constitute key points of RDS vendor differentiation.”
- “As users expand use cases beyond function-specific needs, expect vendors to move toward creating additional points of differentiation through AI- or ML-driven analytics.”
 Gartner, Market Guide for Revenue Data Solutions, Published 25 April 2023 – ID G00759910 – By Analyst(s): Alyssa Cruz, Sandhya Mahadevan, Alan Antin
The Market Guide for Revenue Data Solutions is available to Gartner subscribers.
GARTNER is registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.