Consulting Data Scientist
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $127 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, passionate data scientist to join our Client Facing Data Science team. In this consultative role, you’ll be relied on to interface directly with our clients and prospects, and guide them through data science initiatives from end to end. You’ll develop predictive models, discover hidden connections between client and external data sources, and communicate the insights to our clients. You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of clients across multiple industries (fintech, marketing, real estate, and more), and will be solving tough, real-world business problems using the latest ML models, feature selection algorithms, and MLOps technologies.
- Design and implement end-to-end data science use cases for our clients. Leverage Explorium’s data enrichment and autoML platform to drive business value and demonstrate ROI.
- Work with our most strategic customers on the most complex problems, which include predictive machine learning modeling, model explainability, layered data enrichment, and entity resolution, among others.
- Serve as an expert in Explorium’s data platform and resources and provide expertise to our clients as well as internal teams
- Translate customer feedback, work with product/R&D to drive product enhancements that support our business strategy.
- Manage multiple client relationships and timelines, and take ownership of technical aspects of driving to renewal.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist, Consultant with relevant experience, or similar.
- Undergraduate Degree in Data Science, Statistics, or other quantitative field.
- Comfortable presenting (both remote and face to face), and leading technical discussions.
- Fluency with all aspects of data science including data acquisition, feature selection, hyperparameter tuning, and explainability.
- Highly resourceful: Able to research topics, uncover hard-to-find data, and deal with technical challenges.
- Strong working knowledge of Python/Pandas/Scikit-learn.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Plotly, Dash, or Seaborn; experience with AWS, APIs.
- Experience working with external clients.
- Master’s Degree in Data Science, Statistics, or other similar field.
- Experience in a consulting role with a quantitative focus is a plus.
***SOURCING FOR THIS ROLE ONLY AT THIS TIME ***